This Asian spiralized vegetable noodle salad is quick and easy to make and full of colorful and tasty vegetables! We recommend making it and eating it without moderation!
Happy Spring!!! Can you tell we’re excited?
After a long, cold Winter hiding out under the duvent (was that just us?!), it is time to come out from hibernation and make a big beautiful Asian spiralized vegetable noodle salad! This salad is shares some of the flavors of a Pad Thai and a Vietnamese Bo Bun. (We have a Vietnamese Bo Bun recipe comin for you soon, so look out for that too!)
This salad has everything we think should be included in a healthy, Spring lunch : lots of color, lots of flavor, Asian flavaaa, delicious noodles and lots of vitamins! Hello beautiful skin, shimmering hair and sky high energy levels.
Plus, this recipe uses a spiralizer = basically the best invention ever. I know we are coming a little late to the spiralizer party, but some friends in Canada just sent us our first and we love it, big time. We are planning to spiralize everything this Spring.
It is so easy, beautiful and fun to eat more vegetables when you are preparing them with a spiralizer.
This Asian spiralized vegetable noodle salad is full of carrot and cucumber noodles, as well as thin as paper rice noodles. It is topped with a sprinkling of crunchy ground cashew nuts for a little extra something.
This Asian spiralized vegetable noodle salad is quick to make. You just need to spiralize the carrot and cucumber, prepare the noodles, prepare the sauce and crush the cashew nuts to sprinkle over everything, and, voilà! Asian spiralized vegetable noodle salad perfection.
Are you looking for more tasty, healthy salad inspiration? We have you covered with our Coriander Mint Salmon Terriyaki Salad, this delicious Healthy Easy Lentil Salad and our Warm Goat Cheese Salad with Poached Apricots. What is your favorite Spring and Summer salad? Let us know in the comments below and help us all get ready for bikini season! ♥
Special tool we used to make this recipe :
(We have included Amazon affiliate links for your convenience. You can read our disclosures here.)
Pin for later!
We shared this recipe with our friends at Meat Free Mondays.
- 3 tbsp of hot water
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of nuoc man
- 2 chili peppers (minced)
- 4 pickled cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 pinches of salt
- Juice of a ⅓ of a lemon
- 1 spiralized carrot
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of rice vinegar
- 1 cup of salad (chopped)
- ½ cup of coriander (chopped)
- ½ cup of parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- ½ spiralized cucumber
- 2 nests of rice noodles (125g)
- 2 tbsp of cashew nuts (crushed)
- Olive oil
- Put the carrot in a bowl with the soy sauce and vinegar and put aside.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl and put aside.
- Prepare the rice noodles according the instructions on the packet.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the rice noodles and cook for a minute.
- Pour the sauce into the frying pan, stir and cook for another minute.
- Put the cucumber, rice noodles, mixed salad and marinated carrots in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the crushed cashew nuts over the salad.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 2 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!