This Kir Breton : blackcurrent & apple cider cocktail tastes like Spring! The perfect fruity, sparkling cider cocktail. Refreshing, sweet & tasty!
Apple cider is one of the most versatile drinks. You can add so many different ingredients to it to make delicious Springtime cocktails.
Kir Breton – some additional tasty ingredients you can add to your cocktail :
- Lemon and ginger, like in our favorite lemon and ginger infused apple cider cocktail.
- Fresh raspberries.
- Fresh blueberries.
- A brown sugar rim.
- Raspberry sorbet.
- Lemon sorbet.
- Apple compote.
What to serve with your Kir Breton :
- Delicious cheeses – we love brie, sheep’s cheese and fresh goat cheese!
- Cashew nuts.
- Spicy olives.
- Fresh fruits (we love serving this cocktail with fresh strawberries, raspberries & blueberries).
- Mini rice crackers.
Kir Breton is the blackcurrent & apple cider cocktail that is perfect for Springtime in Paris
Spring is in full bloom here in Paris! Everywhere you look, the streets are filled with cherry blosson trees. It is really magical. We started a new Instagram page just for our travel pics. We have lots of fun foodie travel on the horizon and we will be sharing our pics in this spot. We recently shared a photo of these beautiful trees from one of our recent walks. Take a look!
We fell in love with all things apple cider when we went to Brittany for our friends’ countryside wedding!
Looking for other tasty cocktails?
We know you love International cooking, that’s why you’re on this site! One of the essentials of Worldwide cooking for us, is incorporating spices into our dishes. Curious? Get our FREE COOKING WITH SPICES GUIDE!
- 1 bottle of organic apple cider
- 6 tbsp of crème de cassis (blackcurrent liqueur)
- Prepare 6 champagne flutes.
- Put 1 tbsp of blackcurrent liqueur into each glass.
- Fill each glass with apple cider.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 3 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!