Greek yogurt salad dressing with orange and honey! It’s the absolute best Summer salad dressing. Period.
This Greek yogurt salad dressing with orange and honey is right up there with our other favorite salad dressing : our 3 ingredient classic French vinaigrette.
If you master these 2 salad dressings, you will be set to make delicious and nutritious salads a regular part of your future!
We are seriosuly craving Summer salads at the moment, piled high with raw veggies, tasty fruits and fresh herbs galore. Sometimes we throw some cheese in there too, such as in our tomato and feta tortellini salad.
We love this Greek yogurt salad dressing with orange and honey for so many reasons :
- It’s rich and creamy while still being healthy and low cal.
- It’s full of citrusy flavor which we just love in general.
- It goes with pretty much any of your favorite salads.
- You could even put it out as a dip with raw carrots and celery for apéro.
- This dressing is so tasty it could be a dessert.
- It is filled with fresh chives which is probably my favorite fresh herb!
Add your own spin to this Greek yogurt salad dressing with orange and honey :
- If you are not into chives this recipe could work really well with fresh mint instead.
- You could absolutely replace the freshly squeezed orange juice with bottled orange juice if necessary, although freshly squeezed is better!
- You could replace the lemon juice in the recipe for lime juice.
This Summer we are dividing time between Paris, Picardy and the French seaside and various travels for some exciting hotel collaborations we are working on. (More to come on that soon!)
We are keeping this Greek yogurt salad dressing with orange and honey on the menu with our favorite salad recipes all Summer long.
Looking for tasty salad recipes?
- Tomato & Feta Cold Tortellini Salad
- Healthy Easy Lentil Salad with Beets and Goat Cheese
- Coriander Mint Salmon Terriyaki Summer Salad
- 1 pot of Greek yogurt
- 7 strands of fresh chives (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp of your favorite honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice (we used a gigantic Sicilian lemon & it added so much wonderful flavor!)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix together to make your salad dressing.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 2 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!