Enjoy West Indian accras in Paris at the weekend pop-up food stand at the L’Escale Marine fish shop on the rue des Martyrs.
We were so excited to discover the weekend pop-up stand at the L’Escale Marine fish shop on the rue de Martyrs.
5 reasons to try accras in Paris :
- These are yummy little balls of goodness : filled with salted cod, lightly fried, salted and bursting with flavor!
- These are an unusual food to serve at apéro or bring to a friend’s house.
- You can eat these as a snack food while window shopping all over the neighborhood.
- Eating these is a fun way.
- Eating is a really fun way to experience another culture!
Don’t these look amazing?
You won’t be able to eat just one! They are so good.
They are soft and crispy and salty and we love them!
The lovely lady behind the delicious akkras is training as a chef and participates in pop-up food events around Paris. She has gotten together with 7 friends to create foodie pop-up events in and around Paris. They are participating in a pop-up foodie event in Saint Denis this weekend, on Saturday, May 20th. Details here.
You can follow her Facebook page, Ti’Akkras, to keep updated on her events.
Looking for a delicious sweet treat on the rue des Martyrs?
41 rue des Martyrs
10€ for 15 accras
Pop-up accras stand, 2 Saturdays per month.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 2 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!