It’s strawberry season and fresh strawberries are all over the markets in Paris! We are strawberry crazy at the moment! 🙂
This is a light and healthy alternative to a heavier dessert. The olive oil, lemon juice and basil come together to create an exquisite flavor that will surprise and delight your palate and your friends.
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
- 250g of strawberries
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- The juice of half a lemon
- 8 basil leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of honey
Steps to create to perfection :
- Wash the strawberries.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries.
- Cut the strawberries in 4 parts.
- Heat the olive oil, the lemon juice, the basil leaves and the honey in a small pot on high heat, until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Pour the mixture over the strawberries.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 3 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!