What is better than homemade gourmet pizza? This perfect white 4 cheese pizza is dripping with blue cheese, emmental, buffala mozzarella, & ricotta, and topped with rocket salad and spicy pepper.
Imagine the scent in your kitchen as you combine 4 different cheeses and a perfectly crunchy, yet chewy, pizza crust to bake in the oven.
I have always had a soft spot for pizza. My family moved from NYC to Tuscany 13 years ago and Hugo and I love everything about Italy. We love traveling to Italy and spending time taking photos, eating delicious food and enjoying gorgeous Italian wine.
Add your own touch to this perfect white 4 cheese pizza :
- Use your favorite cheeses!
- You could add tomato sauce and make this a more classic 4 cheese pizza.
- This white pizza is delicious with grilled veggies on top. Some ideas? Grilled zucchini, eggplant and red peppers would be excellent choices.
Homemade pizza has that special something
We live next to the number 1 Italian restaurant rated on Tripadvisor in Paris. We share a courtyard garden with the restaurant and regularly go there to eat or order pizza which is delivered to us directly in the garden!
Although we have such easy access to absolutely amazing pizza, we still love making our own homemade pizza at home.
Homemade pizza really has that je ne sais quoi. We love making it together, going to our local organic market, choosing our favorite toppings, preparing them, then popping them in the oven and waiting while the gorgeous scent of Italy fills our entire home.
Another favorite pizza of ours is this ratatouille pizza.
When are you going to make this perfect 4 cheese pizza?
If you make one of our recipes, make sure to tag it with the hashtag #ahkrecipes on Instagram. We want to see!
- 1 prepared organic pizza crust (260g) (we use this one)
- ½ cup Blue cheese
- ½ cup Emmental
- ½ cup Buffala mozzarella
- ½ cup Ricotta
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 cup rocket salad to serve
- Preheat your oven to 348°F/176°C
- Bake the pizza crust for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese with a dash of salt and black pepper until slightly whipped.
- Spread the ricotta cheese over the entire pizza crust.
- Slice the additional cheeses and spread them out evenly over the pizza crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes (make sure the pizza dough is cooked through and that the cheese is melted before you remove the pizza from the oven).
- Top with rocket lettuce to serve.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 3 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!