This delicious goat cheese zucchini quiche is packed with nutrients and flavor. So easy to pull together – all you need is 10 ingredients and 45 minutes!
Easy healthy meals
Everything we love about easy, healthy, tasty food is wrapped up in this yummy quiche. We have 10 nutritious and delicious ingredients to thank for that :
- grated emmental cheese
- goat cheese
- quiche crust
- olive oil
- rocket lettuce
- salt, pepper & piment d’espelette
I think every home cook should have at least one perfect quiche recipe in their cooking repertoire. We have two. This goat cheese zucchini quiche and our favorite pumpkin goat cheese quiche. (We clearly love goat cheese in our quiches!)
This recipe says “hello nice weather”, let’s celebrate and be cheery. It calls for you to make it and serve it to friends at an outdoor picnic along the banks of the Seine or at your next fabulous Summer garden party. Sound good? OK let’s do this!
We will be eating this quiche without hesitation all Summer long!
Add your own twist to this tasty recipe :
- You can serve this goat cheese zucchini quiche hot or cold.
- You could even drizzle our favorite 3 ingredient French vinaigrette over the top.
- Replace the goat cheese with your favorite cheese.
- Add Herbes de Provence.
- You serve it with a side of healthy French ratatouille.
We have a soft spot in our hearts for a delicious French quiche. One of the first things I ever learned to make was a brie and garlic quiche (we’ll have to add that recipe to our blog one day). When Hugo and I first started living together, he was away with his dad for a 2 week sailing trip. While he was away, I wanted to learn to make something really well and I learned to make that brie and garlic quiche so that I could make it for him when he got home. I did and he loved it! I still love making quiches and we make one at least once per month.
Special materials used to make this quiche :
Le Creuset 28 cm quiche dish
- ½ medium zucchini (thickly sliced)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of cream
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- 1 cup goat cheese (sliced)
- 1 organic premade quiche crust (or pate feuilletée)
- Salt, pepper & et Epelette spicy red pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup rocket lettuce (to serve)
- Sautée the sliced zucchini in a large frying pan in the olive oil (2-3 minutes). Put aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, cream & grated cheese.
- Add a pinch of salt & a dash of pepper to the mixture. Sprinkle some spicy pepper in there too.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Put the quiche crust in the oven on 350°F (180°C) and bake (empty) for 10 mins.
- Fill the (slightly baked) quiche crust with the sliced zucchini and the egg mixture.
- Cover the top of the quiche with the sliced goat cheese.
- Bake the quiche for 20-30 mins (until cooked through).
- Let cool before serving.
- Sprinkle with rocket lettuce & a little more spicy pepper to serve.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 3 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!