This frozen apple cider cocktail with lemon is the perfect refreshing cocktail for Spring and Summer! It is a lovely, cool twist on a classic French kir cocktail.
This cocktail makes me think of garden parties, Lilly Pulitzer skirts and pastel ties. I can imagine sipping on this cocktail while enjoying grilled chicken and BBQ sauce.
We created this recipe in our little Parisian kitchen and are planning on sipping on it all Summer long. Who’s with us?
What we are loving about this frozen apple cider cocktail :
- It is the perfect treat for a hot day. It has been sooo hot in Paris recently and we are loving the idea of anything frozen at the moment!
- It is simple – 2 ingredients are all you need for frozen apple cider cocktail perfection.
- It’s unique – invite your friends over for this cocktail and you’ll surprise them.
- It’s so pretty. ♥
Don’t forget to put your own twist on this frozen apple cider cocktail!
We absolutely love the idea of mixing apple cider and lemon sorbet to make this tasty cocktail but you could absolutely put your own spin on it too! Let us know what you come up with in the comments below. ↓
Here are some of our ideas :
- Frozen apple cider cocktail with raspberry (just replace the lemon sorbet with raspberry sorbet).
- Frozen pear cider with lemon (replace the apple cider with pear cider). Have you ever tried pear cider by the way? Whoa, it’s good!
- Apple cider & fresh strawberry cocktail (mix the apple cider with fresh strawberries, chopped finely).
- ¼ bottle of apple cider
- 1 large scoop of lemon sorbet
- Put the sorbet in a cocktail shaker.
- Add enough cider to cover the sorbet.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Add the rest of the cider.
- Mix again.
- Pour into a glass and serve with a cute straw.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 3 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!