We put this delicious 3 ingredient French vinaigrette over all of our salads. It is quick, simple and quintessentially French!
The warmer weather is getting me excited about clean eating, healthier living and bathing suit season on the horizon! We are creating all kinds of delicious salad recipes and this 3 ingredient French vinaigrette is our go-to topping every time. What are your favorite Spring salads?
This 3 ingredient French vinaigrette is healthy, simple and creamy. It takes a total of about 5 minutes to make and you can keep it for up to a week in a closed container in the fridge. What could be simpler?!
What we love about this French vinaigrette :
- It’s so simple to make!
- It tastes good on all kinds of delicious salads.
- It’s healthy – no fake ingredients – just pure French mustard, your favorite vinegar and good quality, organic olive oil.
Our favorite ways to enjoy this vinaigrette :
- Drizzled over the simplest of green, leafy salads.
- Inside an avocado – just cut an avocado in half and fill each half with this tasty vinaigrette. So good!
- On top of homecooked lentils.
- On top of a simple carrot and cucumber salad to accompagny a spinach and feta pide (Turkish pizza).
- Drizzled over green salad to accompagny our favorite wholewheat ratatouille pizza.
- Poured over our healthy, easy lentil salad with beets and goat cheese.
- Drizzled over a mixed salad served with our wholewheat sausage galette.
- 2 tsp mustard (we love Maille)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 5 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Use a small bowl or cup to mix the 3 ingredients together.
Receive healthy, real food, International recipes to satisfy your wanderlust for FREE 3 times per week
Sign up to receive our recipes and FREE cooking resources available exclusively to our subscribers!